Are you in the need for a pep talk? Because I’ve got an entire year’s worth here!
I can’t believe we’re here again – the last Monday of the year.
Last year, I did a final round up of all the pep talks I’d written throughout 2020, and I thought I’d do the same again this year. This is the time when we’re all making plans and looking ahead, feeling inspired and motivated, so I think it’s nice to have a range of pep options to help you on your way (whatever way that is).
So, here are the themes of all 2021’s pep talks:
- Dream Big
- Don’t Give In – Get Back Up
- Be What You Aspire
- Stop Putting So Much Pressure On Yourself
- You Are The First Of Your Kind
- Make A Decision
- No One Knows What They’re Doing
- One Day, You’ll Be Dead
- The Most Important Promise You’ll Ever Make
- Why You’ll Never Be An Overnight Success
- How To Actually Get Comfortable with being Uncomfortable
- Screw The End Goal (a sort of NaNoWriMo Pep Talk)
- Take The Pressure Off – You’re Enough Already
If you’ve joined me at any point, on any of my posts this year, thank you so much for taking the time to visit my tiny corner of the internet. It honestly means so much to have you here.
Once again, I still wish everyone a wonderful, safe, and happy 2022, where your hopes and dreams have the chance to thrive.